- Shipping Cost: $55 for 5 pounds of product or less, and $5 for each additional pound thereafter.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $500
- Orders are shipped Monday - Friday for next day delivery. Therefore, orders are delivered to your doorstep Tuesday - Saturday.
- Order for a delivery date of your choosing as long as it falls on a Tuesday - Saturday.
- Order online before noon Pacific Time for a next day delivery.
- Call us anytime for a last-minute order and we will see if we can accommodate you.
- We ship overnight/next day with UPS and FedEx and with a Signature Release (package will be left at doorstep).
- We ship all of our products one-day air everywhere in the continental US where FedEx or UPS offers that service.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes.
- We do not accept third-party UPS or FedEx account numbers for shipping.
All items are intended to arrive in one day, but weather or mechanical issues will sometimes delay shippers. Please allow for one extra day when choosing a ship date. We pack our orders to stay cold for 48 hours. Your seafood is guaranteed to arrive fresh.
Tracking: A tracking number will be sent to the email address that you provided to us during checkout. This tracking number will not be active until the package leaves our facility in the late afternoon that same day.
Shipping to a residential address: This is the most reliable way to ship, and all packages are shipped with a Shipper Release to be sure that the package is left at your door without a signature. It is the customer’s responsibility to be sure that there is someone there to receive it in a timely manner.
Shipping to business addresses: No problem, but FedEx can sometimes deliver as late as 10:00 PM and a signature is required. It is the customer’s responsibility to be sure that there is someone there to receive it and sign for it.
Additionally, it is the customer’s responsibility to receive the package on the date it is delivered. We reserve the right to deny a refund or replacement if the package is not received accordingly. If the recipient of a package refuses delivery, then a refund request will be denied as well.
All refund requests must be made within 10 days of the purchase date.